General Information on Russian Visa
All foreign nationals are required to have entry visas to travel to the Russian Federation.
Visa lists entry/exit date, your vital information, passport details and some information about the inviting party.
To obtain your visa, present the documents at the Russian Embassy or Consulate.
Russian Tourist Visa Requirements
The type of Visa you will need is Tourist Visa (up to 30 days).
The following documents should be submitted to the Russian Embassy or Consulate to obtain Visa:
- Your original passport with at least 2 blank visa-designated pages. ATTENTION! Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of expiry of the visa.
- Two copies of filled Russian visa application form.
- Two photos 3,5 х 4,5 cm (black and white or color).
- Visa fee.
- Confirmation from the organization conducting the tour operator activities on invitation of a foreign citizen
* Hotel booking confirmation is not the cause to issuance of Visa.
Tourist Visa support
SIM Team can help you obtain Visa with providing Russian Tourist Visa Invitation.
The following documents should be submitted:
- SIM Registration Form
- Passport copy (by e-mail)
Invitation would be prepared next 20 or 14 working days depending on your urgency and send to you by fax, e-mail or DHL to any country in the world.
Russian Tourist Visa Invitation Cost & Time needed to acquire Support